Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"free time"

I've been so busy, nonstop, for the past year I'm going a little crazy having this "free time". So far I've finished two books, planted a tomato and herb garden, gone to a physical comedy/clown workshop, done make-up for a friend's photo shoot, and spent hours wasting away over the keyboard. Yet why is it that when I have all this time to work on projects alone I still feel paralyzed and like I'm not doing enough??

Here's a list of things I want to do in the next several weeks:

Clean the house -- for real.
Make some costumes. I have big plans for an Afghani Nomad Dress in all the colors of the rainbow...
Make some collages with the images I've been collecting over the past couple of years.
Learn how to edit on the computer.
Make some 5 minute short videos.
Catch up on some reading.
Go to Reno to visit my dad.
Go to NY.
Go to SF and Humboldt County.





Whew, see why I'm having an anxiety attack? Now instead of doing anything productive, I'm going to see a silly movie.

I'm gonna try not to
feel guilty about it.

4 comments:

Cabell said...

Oooh, you're coming to SF? Will you have time to hang out?

I'm still trying to figure out when I can come down, but I definitely want to visit you again!

Unknown said...

Yay! NYC awaits you : ) You can stay with us anytime. We'd have the most fun, art-filled, inspirational 'Fame'-esque time ever. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

You deserve a break more than just about anyone I know!

Gypsy Purple said...

Absoltely stunning images!!!