Saturday, February 3, 2007

iTunes

I've finally switched to Mac and it's been quite an adventure so far. Right now I'm transferring my Harvest Records box set. It's going to make it much easier to listen to the damn thing. The package is completely unmanageable and there are no song listings on the individual CDs. Being able to see the artists alphabetized will be great!

Here's a list of some of the artists on my iTunes so far:

Kevin Ayers
The Move
Roy Harper
Syd Barrett
Mister Yellowman
Billy Bragg
Jorge Ben
Eno
Captain Beefheart
Stephen Bishop
Hawkwind
Yoko Ono
Soft Machine
Francoise Hardy
Babe Ruth
Devo
Dr. John
Steve Reich
Wire
...and much more to come.

Friends out there: expect a mixed CD soon.

2 comments:

Cabell said...

Oooh, mix CDs are my favorite. I still need to send you one with some Garmarna and stuff on it, don't I?

Anonymous said...

We should organize a tupperware-style mp3 party. BYOHD (bring your own hard drive). The white elephant party of the 21 century.